Last weekend of Scarborough and it will be a three-day affair because of Memorial Day.
We are going out early this morning to see the beginning of the Invitational Joust Tournament. My mother is hitching a ride so she can check on the status of her necklace at our favorite jewelers.
The typical jousting schedule has three performances a day, 11am, 2pm and 6pm. For the tournament, I think they will be tilting the whole time and skip the games they usually do for the regular shows. I wonder how many jousters from other states and Canada will show up this year?
We will also go out on Monday, late, for the last joust, so we can see who ends up being the winner. And it is the last day of the faire so the people we don't say goodbye to today will be talked to then. Yeah, we still know quite a few people out there, mostly crofters but also some cast and stage performers.
I am hoping Sunday will be my creative day. I am also hoping I will be able to get some time in today and Monday, but no guarantees. I will need to sleep at one point. I hate having no thyroid...
So I don't know how long I will be out here. Being here means not working on writing and art but I will be checking in periodically to see what's up. And I will be scanning in the progress of 'Afterglow' so anyone interested can see I am still working on it.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*